- http://stmarysvancouver.ca/?victor=auto-binary-ea-software auto binary ea software Introduction
indicatore di correlazione forex mt4 Fifteen Ten Ltd ("we", "us" or "our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- 50 minimum deposit binary options Information we may collect from you
We may collect and use the following information about you:
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on any of our websites. This includes information provided to any us at the time of registering to use any of our websites (where applicable), subscribing to any of our services (where applicable), personalising any of our websites with your preferences or requesting further services;
- details of your visits to any of our websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, other communication data and the resources that you access;
- information about yourself provided by you to us for specific purposes.
To help us improve our services, if you send us personal information which identifies you via e-mail, we may keep your email and your e-mail address. We may also collect information that is available from your browser.
- كيف تربح المال بسهولة Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers/partners. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is typically stored on the hard drive of your computer (as with most websites). Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
They help us to improve our websites and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our websites according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognise you when you return to any of our websites.
- top option erfahrungen Sensitive Personal Information
From time to time we may collect "sensitive personal information" about you - that is, information relating to: race or ethnic origin; political opinion; religious or other similar beliefs; trade union membership; physical or mental health; sexual orientation; criminal records.
If you provide us with any sensitive personal information, this will mean that you have given (and we accept) your explicit consent for us to use that information for the reasons described in this policy, or as explained at the time you provide the information.
- forex hedging binary options Where/how we store your information
All information that you provide to us in physical form such as documents will be stored securely at our offices or at a secure storage facility.
All information you provide to us electronically is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share your password with anyone.
- تجارة الخيارات الثنائية بالنسبة لي Security of shared information
Unfortunately, sending information to us via post, fax, email or the internet is not completely safe and secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information sent to us by any of these means and any information sent to us in this way is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access and require our suppliers to do the same.
- binäre optionen anbieter vergleich Use of your information
Where we collect information from you, or you provide information to any of us, we will inform you why we have collected the information (if applicable) and what we will use it for and ask you whether you are happy for us or other third parties identified to contact you with regard to similar services or unrelated services.
Except for the mailing list activities which we run on some parts of our websites, where you explicitly consent to receive materials from us, we will not use your personal information collected from our websites to carry out unsolicited marketing activities. You may change your choice at any time by contacting us at [email@example.com]
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information or services that you expressly request from us or which any us feels may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and any of us;
- to notify you about changes to any of our service;
- for client service, product analysis and market research purposes;
- to meet any of our obligations under any applicable laws or regulations;
- to carry out any obligations or provide you with any other services, functionality or content which you specifically agree to on any of our websites.
- binaire opties leren Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties without obtaining further consent from you
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- in the event that we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your information in which case we will ensure that any such service provider adheres to at least the same obligations of security with regard to your information as undertaken by us;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, in order to enforce other agreements or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, our clients or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- where we use your information to carry out credit assessments we will need to share your information with credit reference agencies to assess your eligibility to register with us as a candidate and to verify your identity;
- we may share your information with our associates, UK and overseas law enforcement agencies or regulatory authorities and other relevant bodies for crime prevention purposes;
- we may share your information with our associates if they provide any products or services to you on our behalf.
We will keep confidential any data or other information which we hold on you. We may however disclose some or all of this information if:
- we are required to by any other governmental, judicial, law enforcement or regulatory bodies;
- you consent to the disclosure;
- we need to for a legitimate business reason; or
- we have stated that we may in this document.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if we wish to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes and request your consent to these activities. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms each of use to collect your information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
- köp Viagra 50 mg online utan recept Changing or Deleting Your Information
If you want to change or update any information that we hold on you then you can request this by writing to us at Fifteen Ten Ltd, 61 Grosvenor Avenue, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 3eJ or by email to email@example.com.
If you want to delete or deactivate your registration with us then you can also do this by writing to us at Fifteen Ten Ltd, 61 Grosvenor Avenue, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 3eJ or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When we delete your record it will be permanently deleted but your information may still exist in backup copies for up to 90 days but cannot be viewed by others.
- http://kitzmann-architekten.de/?slava=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-ratgeber&597=5d binäre optionen ratgeber Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") gives you the right to access information held about you and for you to request that changes be made to this information if it is inaccurate or not up-to-date.
Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee (as amended from time to time) to meet any of our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- che cos è il pr pe nel forex Contact